The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a program designed for farmers by the Indian government. This scheme was started on December 1, 2018. Under this scheme, all farmers in India will receive financial assistance of six thousand rupees per year, meaning two thousand rupees every four months, which will be deposited into the farmer’s bank account three times a year. For this scheme, the farmer himself, his wife, or his son or daughter can be eligible. The state government will provide this assistance to eligible families after verifying the farmer’s documents. This financial assistance will be credited to the farmer’s savings account.
Eligibility for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme:
- All farmers with land less than or equal to two hectares will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only one person in a family can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Not Eligible for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme:
- Farmers holding or having held constitutional posts will not be eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
- Retired individuals with a monthly pension of 10,000 rupees or more (excluding multi-tasking staff, category four, group D employees) will not be eligible.
- Individuals who have paid income tax in the previous year will not be eligible.
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals will not be eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
Documents for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Savings bank account
- Landownership records
- Ration card
Official website for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme: www.pmkisan.gov.in
Online Registration for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme:
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in website
- Click on NEW FARMER REGISTRATION
- Select rural or urban area
- Fill in Aadhaar card number, mobile number, state, and other information
- Fill in the provided CAPTCHA CODE and click on GET OTP
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile number and click on VERIFY OTP
- Fill in personal information, select the category, and choose the type of farmer – Small (1-2 hectares)
- Fill in land registration ID and ration card number
- Select whether you want the Kisan Pension Scheme as well – Yes/No
- Fill in landownership information
- Upload document copies of land records and Aadhaar card
- Save all information
- Successful registration will be displayed
- To check registration status, click on the self-registration form
- Fill in Aadhaar number and CAPTCHA CODE and search; your registration status will be displayed
Helpline Number for PM Farmer’s Honor Fund Scheme:
In this post, we have tried to provide you with all kinds of information. For more information beyond this, the helpline number 155261 / 011-24300606 is provided. Contact here.